top of page

Specialty Occupation (H-1B)

The H-1B visa is available for persons who intend to work in "specialty occupations" in the United States. Such occupations include architecture, computer programming, accounting, engineering, nursing and management consulting. Generally, to be eligible for an H-1B visa, the applicant must have at least a bachelor’s degree or degree equivalent in a specialty field.

bottom of page