top of page

Intracompany Transfer (L-1)

The L-1 visa enables a U.S. employer to transfer an executive, manager or person with specialized knowledge from one of its affiliated foreign offices to one of its offices in the United States. The individual to be transferred must have been employed abroad by the U.S. employer (or a company with which the U.S. employer has a control relationship) for one year in the three preceding years.

bottom of page