top of page

Fiancé Visa (K-1)

A fiancé nonimmigrant (i.e., temporary stay) K-1 visa is available for a foreign national who is a fiancé of a U.S. citizen. The K-1 visa allows its recipient to travel to the United States to marry his or her U.S. citizen fiancé within 90 days of arrival. The foreign national then applies for adjustment of status to permanent residence.

bottom of page